Customer Service Senior Manager
|Work location||Northern Vietnam, 70km far from Hanoi|
|Years of experience||5 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
1. Customer Order Servicing and Engagement
- Customer Relationship Building: communicate the Factory’s operations, capabilities and commitment to existing and potential customers and foster a deep understanding of the customers’ own business environments and requirements, as a basis for building a sense of partnership and mutual commitment to each others’ success.
- Direct Deal: clarify Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and performance standards with top management for dealing directly with customers. Proactively seek top management’s help to develop the CS team’s capability with the goal of obtaining full authority from top management to “direct deal” with customers.
- Customer Service: represent the customer by conducting random audits to monitor style and quality of fabric, sub-materials, samples and bulk garments and report problems identified to relevant departments.
- Early Customer Problem Resolution: work with Operations and Wet Processing Departments to ensure that production problems, which may not be possible to solve internally, are quickly identified and reported to the CSP for early communication and resolution with the customer.
- New Customer Requirements: assemble cross-functional teams to ensure requirements from new customers are properly understood and can be handled by the Factory
- Customer Engagement: work with top management to monitor customer satisfaction and engagement, review with CS staff and implement continuous improvement programs.
2. Fabric and Sub-Materials Control
- Materials Control: regularly reviews leftover materials (fabric and sub-materials) inventory, investigates reasons for leftover, and initiates appropriate action.
- Fabric Problems: be personally involved to communicate with suppliers/Fabric Sourcing to resolve late-delivery or fabric quality problems as needed.
3. Customer-Driven Mindset
- Understanding Customers: within the CS team, create a deep understanding of customers and their requirements through studying their end consumer requirements. Communicating with customers in-person, by phone and by email. Visiting their shops. Monitoring their websites, catalogues and business news. And through regular updates from top management.
- Total Service Concept: within the CS team, create a “total service” mindset, i.e. develop a deep knowledge of customers’ requirements – enabling the ability to make proactive product and services recommendations to them. Being continuously in touch with customers during order, production and delivery. And proactively following up to check the status and solve problems if necessary. To determine the customers’ satisfaction levels and continuously seek new ways to serve them better.
- Customer Connection: create and implement programs to develop a committed customer-service mindset and foster employee pride in producing for the Factory’s customers.
- Continuous Improvement: establish measures and systems to track and continuously improve customer understanding, employee pride in producing for the Factory’s customers and a committed customer service mindset throughout the Factory.
4. Internal Customer Engagement
- Cross-functional Work Processes: establish the cross-functional work process flows and interactions between CS and other Factory departments necessary to support garments being produced and delivered on time, within customers’ quality and quantity standards and within the budgeted cost.
- Cross-functional Problem-solving: monitor the effectiveness of cross-functional work and interaction between CS and other Factory departments. Be personally involved to resolve problems and make improvements as needed.
- M3 Effectiveness: monitor CS team against established M3 effectiveness performance measures and targets, and takes appropriate action for improvement where needed.
- Internal Relationships: personally build relationships with managers and staff from other departments to support effective teamwork.
- Internal Customer Engagement: monitor internal customer satisfaction and engagement with CS interaction and service/support to them, review with the CS team and implement continuous improvement programs.
- Have 3+ years of working experience in the same position in the garment field
- Customer service skills: customer analyzing, evaluation, problem-solving, system and procedure understanding and application, testing and audit requirement understanding and following
- Material control skills: fabric monitoring and control leftover fabric and why and how to minimize in future.
- Merchandising, Product development and Planning: also need as a skill
- Good in English