CAD Design Executive
|Work location||Miền Bắc, cách Hà Nội 60km|
|Years of experience||3 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ Hà Nội đi nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Textile Trends: keep updated on the latest trends in the textile industry as inputs to the CAD designs.
- Customer Understanding: understand the tastes and preferences of fabric types, patterns and colors through various channels (e.g. websites, catalogues, samples, stores, etc.) as inputs to the CAD designs as assigned.
- CAD Design Collections: for the assigned CAD Collections,
o build seasonal CAD design collections, through new designs in fabric weaves, patterns, colorways, etc., in accordance to the tastes and preferences of the assigned customers.
o develop different alternative colorways to CAD designs in support of the development of CAD Design collections.
o digitally recreate assigned fabric swatches (in terms of the colors, pattern/texture, size, etc. ) in the appropriate CAD formats, in support of the CAD Design collections.
- CAD Design Requests: attend to customer CAD design requests based on the agreed service level agreements (SLAs) for the assigned customers.
- CAD Accuracy: regularly assist in calibrating the computers, screens and printers to ensure accurate representation of physical CAD copies.
- Working location: 60km far from Hanoi
- Working time: Office hours from Monday to Friday
- Design background of some sort in school or in a job setting, whether being in fabric or brand to show that the candidate has a clear understanding of what customer’s needs are
- Prefer to have worked in the industry for 3 years at least
- Able to make the CADs look like fabric and show the weave of the fabric
- Used proficiently design system: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lectra, Point Carre
- Good in English