|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Receive order, TP from customer
- Check the TP, BOM and input order detail into the system
- Place material (Purchase Order) PO to supplier within 3 days from received order.
- Work T&A, material delivery date with the supplier to ensure enough lead time for production at the factory and garment delivery date on time.
- Make balance sheet.
- Review order material status and update to the production plan.
- Closely follow and push supplier about L/D, bulk lot submit to the buyer for approval.
- Alert and give action if have any delay and impact on the delivery date.
- Consolidate orders from all suppliers to limit shipment time to the factory and save costs.
- Work with the factory on material inspection report 7-10 days after arriving factory warehouse as latest.
- Check the report and claim with the factory if have any defect, shortage… and arrange a place asap to avoid late for the production line.
- Give solving action if have any issue during production.
- Combine and apply payment base on payment terms to ensure pay on time.
- Control the stock due to MOQ and report to the buyer for using up.
- Working time: Office hours from Monday – Friday
- Working location: Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same position.
- Good communication in English
- Strong experience in purchasing fabric