|Work location||North Vietnam|
|Years of experience||5+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Fully responsible for the P&L of the entire business
- Management is responsible for the operation of the production department for performance to meet the targets and delivery.
- Responsible for overall production productivity, quality and on time delivery, reduce production costs to increase profit, raise the standard of the factory for satisfaction of customers and executives.
- Make plan for factory capacity to Marketing by season by customer.
- Working closely with customer (customer visit, customer audit, etc.)
- Plan for all shipment on-time with good quality and without short-ship;
- Improve and increase productivity and quality of all processes;
- Ensure all machines/equipment utilized efficiently;
- Responsible for the business KPIs, built competency of the people for follow the process, Scientific problem solving, 5S & Visual Management system implementation, Flexible Layout…
- Shorten production lead-time of each process;
- Manage and control the production process, screen production schedule to ensure on-time shipment;
- Be responsible for the effective cost of production
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality based on customer requirement;
- Manage the human and material resources needed;
- Control the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs;
- Liaise and connect among different departments in the company to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines in the factory are followed;
- Make plan for training sources for staff in the whole factory
- Other tasks will be discussed in the interview process
Working Location: North Vietnam, Vietnam
Working Time: Monday to Saturday
- A minimum of 5 years of at the same position for a garment manufacturing company with the scale of 1,500 workers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills