|Work location||Nearby Hanoi|
|Years of experience||8+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- QA System: develop and implement the QA system in accordance with the Group’s standards to ensure the quality of raw materials and finished garments. Implement Group-wide initiatives to enhance the QA system.
- Customer Requirements: regularly communicate with Customer Service Department, and meet with customers directly if possible, to further understand customer’s requirements and preferences as inputs to improve the QA system.
- Auditing: personally audit and hold immediate team accountable for following the standard procedures set in the Group QA system.
- Training: collaborate with Customer Service Department to provide training on customers’ quality standards to QA/QC teams and all relevant functions. Hold regular examinations to assess understanding.
- Collaboration with Customer: collaborate with customers and provide suggestions/advice to continuously improve quality though the quality assurance process.
- Pre-production Preparation: participate in preproduction meetings as needed to understand customer requirements for upcoming styles and highlight potential quality problems.
- Quality Reports: regularly review internal and customer quality reports, and identify quality trends and improvement opportunities.
- Problem Resolution: collaborate with other related teams to identify root causes to quality issues and provide support in developing solutions
- Quality Mindset Measurement: define and communicate the concept of quality mindset and establish measurements for assessing quality mindset.
- Quality Mindset Program: create and lead Factory-wide quality mindset programs (i.e. 5S, quality competitions, etc.) and track performance against defined metrics
- ISO Quality System: coordinate with external ISO practitioners to conduct regular audits of the Factory’s SOPs to ensure Factory’s operational processes remain ISO qualified, and ensure corrective action is taken where needed, have external ISO practitioners train internal auditors to be able to conduct internal audits and take corrective action to maintain the certification, hold a monthly meeting with the ISO-designated Factory management team on the status of Factory performance against annual ISO KPIs and training: hold the internal ISO auditors accountable for providing necessary training to newcomers on ISO system.
- Other tasks will be discussed in the interview process.
Working Location: Nearby Hanoi
Working Time: Monday to Friday
- 8+years’ experience at the same position in garment manufacturing industry
- Excellence English
- Good experience in leadership and communication skills