|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- A leader for Quality performance overall to support the Factories Quality teams and the Audit team.
- Able to build a strong team, to manage Quality all factories in Vietnam
- Responsible to represent the company and working closely with customer assigned auditors.
- Responsible for the implementation of the SOP’s from the different customers, and or internal Processes.
- Review of quality reports, and implement continuous improvement at the factory level.
- Training of the QA and QC teams, and having a clear understanding of required processes.
- Keep track of the quality performance and quality KPI’s internal systems.
- Working time: Office hour from Monday – Morning Saturday
- Working location: Vietnam
- Excellent communication skills. Very good at English.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of proof of production management functions and sound production experience in woven and knitted garments.
- Having an understanding of wash products is a must.
* Open for expats are living and working in VN (due to covid situation)