|Work location||Long An|
|Years of experience||3+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Responsible for the quality of products from the fabric knitting process, fabric processing, fabric cutting and sewing, packing until shipping process
- Ensure that the company’s products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the customers.
- Work from the beginning of the product development and design, work with purchasing, the design office and the IE/Spec departments, assure sufficient inline inspections and conduct an inspection of the final product to make sure it is compliant with the customer expectations, the quality policies of the company as well as all legal standards.
- Supervise the quality through all production steps (design, purchasing, knitting, fabric processing, cut & sew and shipping);
- Take main responsibility for working with outside processors, subcontractors, suppliers, laboratories and other outside parties in respect of quality related questions;
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001 standards and applications for quality;
- Be responsible for company audits in regards of QC/QA department;
- Other jobs will be required according the orientation of Board of Management
Working Location: Long An, Vietnam ( Transportation will be provided from HCMC)
Working Time: Monday to Saturday ( off 2 Saturdays per month)
- At least 3 years’ experience in management or supervisor positions in the field of Textile/Garment QC/QA.
- Knowledge about ISO. Know about quality measurement standards.
- Good at communication skills, good sense of responsibilities and ethics, can work in pressure working environment.
- Fluent English. Computer skills required (MS Office: Word, Excel).
- Willing to travel for Business trips abroad (Thailand, Germany, China …)