Factory Planning Executive
|Miền Bắc, cách Hà Nội 30km
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ Hà Nội đi nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Capacity Budgeting: participate in the capacity budgeting process and provide inputs to the budgeting process from a short-term planning perspective as needed.
- Standard Lead-time: regularly understand from relevant heads of functions (e.g. sample room, CMD, Lab, cutting, presentation etc.) the lead-time for non-sewing operations and determine standard lead-times for different operations that are agreed by the relevant function heads.
- Operation Information: create and maintain all operation work centers (WC) and work center resources (WCR) in M3 based on Factory’s plan and budget information.
- Capacity Information: create and maintain all operation WCR capacity in M3 and make adjustments to Advance Production Plan (APP) based on Factory’s plan and budget information. Consult with the Planning Manager if there is need to adjust capacity for horizon longer than 3 months.
- Capacity Information Report: review capacity information report (PRD0088A) to ensure alignment with Factory’s planned and budgeted capacity.
- Preproduction Meeting: attend pre-production meetings to review and understand new styles and/or order details as needed.
- Supply Chain Progress: regularly review external supply chain information (e.g. customer approvals, materials availability, etc.) with the Customer Service (CS), Internal Supply Chain (ISC), Fabric Procurement (FP) and Purchasing teams to understand the supply chain progress.
- Production Progress: regularly review production output performance with the Operations team to understand the production progress.
- Production Schedule Adjustments: make or recommend necessary adjustments to the production schedule to meet delivery dates and maximize capacity utilization, for example:
- split the order to be produced in multiple sewing lines.
- recommend to Managing Director and the Production team to perform made-to-forecast (MTF) for program orders
- recommend to Managing Director and the Operations team to add overtime (OT) to increase capacity.
- Customer Requests: accommodate customer requests to change delivery dates or quantities (within the planning timeframe) based on available capacity and external supply chain availability. If requests cannot be fulfilled, propose a new delivery date to customers via the CS team.
- Daily Output Performance: review daily output performance against APP targets and alert Planning Senior Manager and relevant departments on any anomalies observed.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: recommend solutions from a planning perspective to relevant associates to resolve production problems as appropriate to maximize capacity utilization.
- Weekly Production Meeting: attend weekly production meetings to review solutions to production problems with planning implications.
Working location: 30km far from Hanoi, Vietnam
Working time: Office hours from Monday to Friday
- Have 2+ year of working experience in the same position
- Good in English
- Good in Excel
- Have logical thinking