HR Business Partner
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Support the business leaders in all aspects of talent management, including but not limited to employee communication, talent development, performance management, succession planning and talent acquisition.
- Work closely with business leaders and managers in all functions to identify plant training needs and training interventions in alignment with workforce planning for business growth
- Work closely with regional team to implement HR programs relating to culture, performance management and talent management.
- Manage end-to-end performance management process including employee communications, advisory and guidance to managers.
- Manage local internship and partnership programs with higher learning or industry institutions to nurture future human capital for the Company.
- Ensure that plant talent management and performance management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving plant capabilities and operational effectiveness
- Work closely with the recruitment team to develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Ensure the efficient and effective utilization of the plant’s training budget. Be creative in leveraging local government funding schemes.
- Manage the whole talent development process at the plant including conducting the talent conversations with Managers and proposing appropriate development actions
- Follow up on training effectiveness and training evaluation
- Champion change initiatives, model and instill the company’s culture and values within the plant.
- Work with Leadership Teams in executing culture-building activities, values promoting with the key objective to increase employee engagement at the plant.
- Support the CSR stakeholders on CSR activities relating to employee engagement, brand and culture building.
- Working time: Office hours from Monday to Morning Saturday
- Working location: HCMC
- Possess minimum a Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Able to communicate well in English to key stakeholders outside of the country
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not afraid to “roll up sleeves”
- Have good knowledge of local country compliance and government regulatory.
- Strong relationship management and comfortable in dealing with business leaders
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage people
- Strong consulting and coaching skills with business partnering capability
- Assertive, result-driven, self-motivated and confident in delivering and executing radical HR solutions.
- Have unbelievable passion, perseverance, think out of the box to resolve teething issues
- Strong project management and change management skills
- A strong solution focus and be comfortable working in an environment that demands quality deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrate training facilitation skills with the ability to interact, engage and train employees on programs
- Have at least 8 years of HR business partnering experience in a big manufacturing environment with international presence